Powered By Blogger

Hello! Hello!

You may call me: The Doodler, I'm an artist (at least that's what I like to think of myself as) from Miami Florida & I live in the greatest city on earth; New York City.

For some time now I've been wanting to show my art off to everyone and their mothers and what better place to do that than the internet?

This is my first blog, so don't expect to be blown away with my "master-blog-abilities". I wanted this blog here so I, an aspiring doodler from Miami; who's only dream is to share his own nonsense with the public, can show the world what I have to offer.

Some of you may be skeptical of my genuine desire and might be wondering: "What does this guy really want to get out of this?"

Well ladies & gentlemen and art lovers, art haters, comic book readers, cartoon heads, painters...and anyone else who likes to think of themselves as an "artist", my answer to that question is this:
My only wish, since I've been old enough to put a pencil in my hand and a doodle in sketch-book, has been to put my two cents into an industry...no...a lifestyle, that has helped me inch my way through this chaos that we call life.

So without further adieu, this is my blog.

My name is Michael Novo and I am in love with lead.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment